Let me say I’m thankful for the large number of people who have followed The Small Investor over the years. I still remember getting my first follower about a week after starting to write. Today I have almost 300 followers through WordPress and email. I also have 51 Twitter followers, which seems to be a relatively fixed number because each time I get another, I seem to tick off somebody or something and I lose one or two.
I have a few followers who comment fairly regularly, but a lot of you are silent followers. I’d love to know a little more about you. Please comment to this post and let me know:
1. Your personal financial situation. Student saddled with debt? High school student learning about finance? Seasoned investing pro laughing at my stock analysis? Recently out-of-debt and looking to start investing?
2. Where you want to be in five, ten, and twenty years, both financially and professionally.
3. If you’re financially independent, how does that feel? Can you tell other readers if it is worth the sacrifice?
4. What is the best personal finance/investing tip you ever got.
5. Did your parents teach you anything about personal finance? What about investing?
So, who’s out there, and what do you have to say?